EMERGENCY NUMBER 911 OR 704-821-7100
EMERGENCY NUMBER 911 OR 704-821-7100

Frequently Asked Questions

How can I establish an escape route in my home?

For information about planning an escape route in your home in case of fire, visit https://www.usfa.fema.gov/prevention/home-fires/prepare-for-fire/home-fire-escape-plans/index.html

How can I apply for a burning permit?

Burning permits can be obtained online through the North Carolina Forestry Service http://www.ncforestservice.gov/. Please contact our Emergency Communications Center at 704-289-1591 and let them know you have obtained a burn permit and will be burning.

Do you give station tours?  Visit Schools and Public Events? 

We sure do!  We love serving our community and getting to meet as many people as we can.  Please call 704-821-7100 or email jsimulcik@stallingsfire.com to arrange for a visit. 

How do I get a copy of my fire report?

Please call 704-821-7100.  

Are you hiring? 

We are always seeking qualified applications.  If interested please review the Employment Tab. 

Minimum Qualifications:

  1. Be at least 18 years of age.
  2. Be in possession of a high school diploma or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
  3. Have good vision in both eyes, with the ability to distinguish Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) color codes for hazardous materials (e.g., blue, red, yellow, white), and have no depth or peripheral vision impairment.
  4. North Carolina Firefighter Certification or Equivalent at Granted by State of NC
  5. North Carolina Emergency Medical Technician-Basic
  6. Valid North Carolina Class “B” Driver License or South Carolina Equivalent
  7. Must be willing to work Nights and Weekends.
  8. Be a U.S. citizen or have proof of a legal right to work in the U.S.

Email Applications to jsimulcik@stallingsfire.com